We are getting the final bits and bobs done today. I have to run around and pay off outstanding accounts and bills. I got two coats of varnish on everything on deck although it did slow us up a little bit due to an entire day of rain. I have a handheld iridium for communication and will send you the details later.
Jess is doing the routing and says we are good to leave anytime soon. I hope to leave tonight but will not leave in the dark with a new crew. If this is going to be the case I will delay until first light as twelve hours waiting for light and setting off with a good amount of light to learn the boat for the now guys which inevitably means less breakages. (safety first) Jess is routing us to new port in 10 days time. This sounds quick to me!
Photo: Tim Wright / www.photoaction.com